- Glob Arm-Med gives importance to the protection of your personal data and privacy.
- Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The data controller is the company Glob Arm-Med
Email address: email@example.com
What personal data do we process? For what purpose? On what legal basis? For how long?
Glob Arm-Med ensures that its personal data processing is lawful
|Kind of data||Purposes||Legal basis||Maximum storage duration|
|Via the page “contact us”:|
Name, Email address, Country
|To reply to your request||consent||For the time needed to reply to your request|
Some cookies are necessary and must always be active to ensure the proper functioning of our site.
Other cookies (personalization, audience measurement, advertising, etc.) are only deposited after obtaining your specific consent. Refusing these cookies may affect your browsing on our website and the way we interact with you.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer, cell phone, or other device when you visit a website. The cookies will help us recognize your device the next time you visit our website. There are other similar technologies such as pixel tags (transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an e-mail, which indicate that a page or e-mail has been viewed), web bugs (like pixel tags), and web storage, which are used in desktop software or mobile devices. There are also technologies such as mobile device identifiers and SDK integrations to help companies to recognize your device when you go back to an app or otherwise use a service.
What cookies are present on our website?
Social network buttons
We inform you that our website contains social networks buttons (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn) to help you to share information. These social networks can collect your personal data. Even if you do not have any profile with the relevant Social Network or are currently logging in. If you are logged into the respective Social Network, it is able to attribute the visit of our website to your profile on the respective Social Network. If you interact with the Plug-in, for example, with the “Like” button of Facebook or if you enter a comment, the corresponding information will be transmitted from your browser directly to the relevant social network where it will be stored.
We are not liable for the data processing made by the social networks and invite you to consult their privacy policies to get information about the purpose and scope of their personal data gathering, the further processing, and use of the data by these social networks, as well as your rights in this regard and optional settings for the protection of your privacy.:
– YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
– LinkedIn: https://fr.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
– Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
Your personal data may therefore be transferred outside Armenia.
- About personal data accessible on our website
Our website contains some personal data owned by third parties, such as doctors, physicians, etc. which have consented to publish their data on our website to allow us to give you information about their localization and their contacts to permit you to get in touch with them and schedule a meeting if you wish. These personal data are available only for these purposes and should not be processed for any other purpose.
- Do we perform profiling with your personal data?
No, Glob Arm-Med does not make any automated decision, including profiling, based on your personal data.
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection n°2016/679 of April 27, 2016, you have the following rights:
– Access right: the right to be informed and to request access to the personal data that we process.
– Rectification right: the right to ask us to modify or update your personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete.
– Deletion right: the right to ask us to permanently delete your personal data.
– Limitation right: the right to ask us to, temporarily or permanently, stop the processing of all, or part of, your personal data.
– Opposition right: the right to refuse at any time the processing of your personal data for personal reasons and the right to refuse the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
– Portability of data: the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to ask us to forward such personal data for use by a third-party service.
– Right not to be subject to automated decision making: the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, if the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similar significant effect.
– Right to determine the fate of your data post-mortem.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Commission National for the data protection (CNPD) in Luxembourg (https://cnpd.public.lu/fr/commission-nationale.html).
- What security measures have we taken to protect your personal data?
We are careful to preserve the confidentiality and integrity of your data.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized use, partial or total accidental loss or destruction.
If you have any questions on this subject, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are your personal data transferred outside the Armenia?
Your personal data may be transferred to and processed by third parties located outside Armenia such as our affiliates.
In this case, we ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the applicable law and notably that the territory of destination has been the subject of an adequacy decision by the Armenia, or that the recipient has signed the standard contractual clauses validated by Armenia and or that appropriate technical and organisational contractual provisions have been implemented.
Last update: April 21, 2021.